-
August 25th, 2005, 01:07 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I have seen some really cute doll storage furniture pieces on e-bay oh how tempting! Here is one I loved http://cgi.ebay.com/Deluxe-Wardrobe-...QQcmdZViewItem
problem was I want it taller then the measurements they make, so I was wondering what do you all have? We just my daughter her first AG doll Marisol it came last week and we love her! I "accidently" bid on a pre-mattel Samantha the next day I really didn't think I would win and guess what I did lol,I hope she looks as good as the picture I won with 2 seconds left for $34.00, I was shocked!
anyway if you have any pics of where you put your girls would love to see them
thanks!
Leah
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks